* Disposable, breathable, anti dust,flu,viruses,sanitary etc..., convenient for using. It offer much more protection than standard disposable surgical masks.
* The inner layer of activated carbon can filter harmful gases or odors. 95% filtration, a 360-degree three dimensional breathing space, provide anti-bacterial and anti-dust protection for you.
* Made of high quality material, safe, soft and comfortable, reduce skin irritation.
* High elastic rubber band, absorb sweat and not tight. Folding thin section, lightweight and easy to use.
* With a concealed plastic nose, anti fog, built in hidden cartilage bridge, avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful substances.
* Helps prevent cross contamination and protects the user from inhaling fine particles.
* Vertical folding design, lightweight structure, easy to store and carry, can provide reliable breathing protection while meeting comfort needs
Material: Outer layer: non-woven fabric, three-dimensional 3D design, blocking outside dust
Filter layer: 3M unique electrostatic filter cotton, efficient filtration pm2.5
Filter material covers the entire mask body, no polluted air can be drilled
Inner layer: skin-friendly lining fabric, no irritation to the skin, comfortable for long wearing
Protection Class: KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
Package included: 50pcs 9502+ masks(a whole box)
Braided headbands with two-strap design and staple free dual point attachment helps provide a comfortable and secure seal;
Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal.
1.The best time to wear is 8 hours.
3.Suit for 6 years+ Child and Adult
4.Limited inventory; These masks are selling out fast so grab them while you can
5.Express shipping service recommended
6.NO RETURNS due to Hygiene reasons
N95/KN95/FFP2 Respirators Information:
N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are recommended by World Health Organization for reducing the spread of virus.
They are not exactly the same, but equivalent standard. (N95 is a USA standard, KN95 is a Chinese standard, FFP2 is a European standard).
Filtering facepiece respirators (FFR), which are sometimes called disposable respirators, are subject to various regulatory standards around the world. These standards specify certain required physical properties and performance characteristics in order for respirators to claim compliance with the particular standard. During pandemic or emergency situations, health authorities often reference these standards when making respirator recommendations, stating, for example, that certain populations should use an “N95, KN95, FFP2, or equivalent” respirator.
* N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84 standard)
* KN95 (China GB2626-2006 standard)
* FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001 standard)
Based on relevant professional organizations comparison and according to the performance requirements specified in the relevant standards, confirmed in the qualification test, it can be proven that the functions of the respirators meeting the relevant standards are very similar.
Based on this comparison, it is reasonable to consider Chinese KN95, European FFP2 FFRs as equivalent to US NIOSH N95 respirators, for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting from wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, or bioaerosols (e.g. viruses)