[Product Description] The product consists of protective cover made of polymer material, PC sheet material and elastic belt.Non-sterile, disposable.
[Expected Use] Used in medical institutions to protect against splashes or splashes of liquid, blood, etc.
[Instructions for Use]
- Splashing of blood, body fluids and secretions may occur during diagnosis, treatment and nursing operations.
- Close contact with infectious patients transmitted by droplets.
- Unpack the inner package and remove the medical isolation eye mask product (without installation).
- Put the foam strip (commonly known as the elastic belt) on the forehead to adjust the length of the elastic belt according to their appropriate comfort.
- Medical isolation eye masks should not be exposed to sunlight.
- Attention should be paid to light handling, and the parts of medical isolation eye mask should not touch sharp objects.
[Warning] Use is prohibited if the package is damaged or expires.
[Storage conditions] Store in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive room.
[Validity] 3 years